NEW SITE AND BLOG

Life Center of Brandon - Pastor's Blog

Full Armor of God Illustrative Video

Revival in Mississippi?

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Strange Tales of the Supernatural
The Widow and the Vomiting Devil

Praying for a certain widow, a young minister declared:

"Lord, let the devil regurgitate everything he has stolen and is trying to keep from this woman!"
Certain others were amazed at the saying.

"He has told the devil to vomit upon her!" they said.

Yet on the seventh day, the widow glorified God saying:

"How great is the Lord! For within these seven days He has answered the cry of His servant!

He has released the benefits and money due to me from the time of my husbands death these many years ago!

He has returned to me the business of my youth from my former partner who desires to sign it over to me free and clear!

He has returned to me the young child I cared for as a babysitter many years ago! The one I loved as mine own but was taken from me!

He has been returned to me with signed adoption papers, ready to become a son in mine own home!

May the Lord be praised forever!"

The young minister quoted from Job 20:12-15 saying:

"Though evil is sweet in his mouth and he hides it under his tongue....
Though he savors it and won't let go of it and he holds it on the roof of his mouth,
the food in his belly turns sour. It becomes snake venom in his stomach.
He vomits up the riches that he swallowed. God forces them out of his stomach."


No comments: