NEW SITE AND BLOG

Life Center of Brandon - Pastor's Blog

Full Armor of God Illustrative Video

Revival in Mississippi?

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Strange Tales of the Supernatural
The Generous Man

A businessman found himself having compassion on a certain laborer who had done some contractual work for him.
He paid the laborer his wage plus a little extra that he had in his pocket.
Not having a check, he wished he were able to do more.
Upon leaving, he found a nice sum of money by the side of the road. The exact amount he had just paid the laborer.
"I could thank God for the blessing of allowing me to break even on my deal..." he thought,
"Or I could thank God for providing me the resources to bless the laborer as I originally planned."
So he took the money he found, returned to the laborer and presented the money to him.
The laborer was blessed, but the businessman was blessed more.


Selah.

No comments: