NEW SITE AND BLOG

Life Center of Brandon - Pastor's Blog

Full Armor of God Illustrative Video

Revival in Mississippi?

Friday, October 5, 2007

Strange Tales of the Supernatural
The Green Card

Now a certain woman who had moved from her native land to a great nation was in need of a Green Card.

So the woman cried out to the Lord, saying:

"Hear my heart oh, Lord! Renew my VISA and grant me my Green Card so that I may travel among the nations again!"

Now her home church also prayed to the Lord on her behalf.

At the beginning of the week, they lifted up their voices to Heaven saying:

"Oh Lord, we ask you to bring forth this woman's Green Card! For she has sought you these many months believing you for the answer to her prayers!"

Now the wife of a certain man who sat near the back of the sanctuary arose and proclaimed:

"My husband has heard us pray for a green car! Are we praying for a green car?"

"We have not prayed for a green car," answered the pastor, "we have prayed for a Green Card! Although at your word, we will now also pray for a green car."

"Yes," replied the woman, "do pray a car for me also for my current one is in need of much mechanical repair."

So the church also besought the Lord for the green car.

Now after not many days, the woman, the one who also was faithful in the tithe and offering, glorified the Lord saying:

"A certain one called me, saying the Lord had spoken to her to give me one of her cars!
A used car, but one with low miles, well maintained, very clean, luxurious and even green! Yes, the Lord has heard our prayers for the green car!"

After many more days, the Lord also granted her request for the Green Card.

The Lord is great and greatly to be praised! Blessed be the name of the Lord forever!


Selah

No comments: